College Credit Plus
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year have closed.
Interested in participating in the CCP program for the 2018-2019 school year?
Plan to attend an Information Session January 16, 2018. College reps from areas schools will be there to provide information about their CCP programs.
What: College Credit Plus Information Night
When: January 16, 2018
Where: CHS Cafeteria
Who: students currently in grades 6-11th that would like to take college classes next year.
This includes classes on the college campus, online or in the high school
**Area colleges will be there to answer your questions about applying.
What do I have to do to participate (to take classes outside of CHS)?
1. Attend the information Session
2. Complete the Intent to Participate form and return the CHS by April 1, 2018
3. Read and Sign the CHS CCP contracts.
4. Contact the college of choice in which you want to take classes at and discuss with them their process.
5. Once enrolled at the college, decide which courses you want to take. Be sure to include your high school counselor in the conversation so you are meeting graduation requirements.
6. Finalize schedule at the high school.
Click here to hear how the CCP program has benefitted one past student with the help of technology provided through the College Ready Ohio Straight A Grant.