Cardinal Alumni Association
- To help graduates and interested parties work together for the enrichment of educational opportunities at Cardinal Schools.
- To strengthen a sense of pride to our graduates for the school and the students still attending.
- Share our successes with the current students and celebrate their successes.
- Give back to the school through donations and scholarships in the advancement of our purpose.
- To serve as a resource for grand reunions or separate class reunions.
- To share information between the Alumni of Cardinal Schools and the District.
- The Alumni committee has been meeting regularly.
- We have received our federal identification number.
- We have established the constitution and bylaws that were approved at the Grand Reunion – July 2015.
- We have received our non-profit 501(c) (3) status as of November 2015.
- We would like to have activities and fundraisers planned for scholarship and gift funding.
- We are still working to membership information out to continue to build our Association base.
- We are still in need of class lists and addresses.
- We can use more people to join the Alumni Committee.
Former committee/board members:
- Raymond Barnum (Class of ’64), Treasurer
- Abby Fishel (Class of ’84), President
- Terri Fisher (Class of ’71), Vice-President
- Robin Pilarczyk (Class of ’71), Secretary
- Katie Thomas (Class of ’66)
Contact Merry Lou Knuckles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.