Back to School Information 2020-2021
BACK TO SCHOOL
- As we get ready for the start of school next week, we will begin communicating particulars about remote learning and how you can receive supplies to facilitate academic success from home. Instructors will be sending out the Black and Red Day groups later this week so scholars know where to report the first day of school.
- All scholars (virtual and building) should be checking their school emails daily for the remainder of the week for instructions on their first semester courses. Please contact instructors directly with questions.
ARRIVAL | VIDEO
- Buses will dismiss one at a time
- Scholars will come to the main entrance doors where a staff member will take their temperature
- Scholars should then proceed to the cafeteria for breakfast
- If not eating breakfast, scholars should proceed to their lockers and first period class to start their day
- Students may socialize at their lockers prior to first period as long as social distancing is kept and masks are worn; no large groups will be permitted to form
- Meal payments will need to be exact. Any amount over the meal balance will be placed in a scholar’s meal account. No change will be given.
- Cafeteria assignments for breakfast are as follows:
- Freshmen and Sophomores are in the cafeteria (up to 70 scholars)
- Juniors are in the band room (overflow for Freshmen and Sophomores, up to 30 scholars)
- Seniors are in the Veterans Room (overflow for Juniors up to 30 scholars)
- Lunches will be split by last names (A-R: Cafeteria and S-Z: Band room). This is subject to change.
MATERIALS PICK UP
- Freshmen can pick up Chromebooks, hotspots, and class materials (if needed) Tuesday, August 18 between 8 am – 2 pm at the main office.
- If you are unable to make it on the 18th, you may come any other day during the week between 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Students in grades 10-12 can pick up their supplies Wednesday through Friday, 8 am – 2 pm.
- The Chromebook 1-to-1 Contract and the Acceptable Use Policy will need to be signed before any equipment can be issued.