In order to focus on attendance for the reminder of this semester and next, we will be starting an attendance competition broken down by classes (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors). We will call the competition the “Huskie Bowl.”
1. Scores will be tallied each day according to daily class percentages.
2. The class who wins the most days for the week wins the week and a winner is declared for each month.
3. We will send out via email the winners for each week and at the end of the month.
4. In the event of a tie, the two classes tied will go to a tiebreaker day which will be the following school day of the day the tie is declared.
5. The winners for the month will be crowned as Huskie Kings and Queens for the day. (The last Friday of each month) The class that wins will have the day named in their honor (ex. Senior Day)
6. On the last Friday of the month, Kings and Queens for the month will be able to wear their crowns if they choose, they can also wear pajama pants (only the winners), they will get to choose the Spirit Day for that Friday, and receive early dismissal before zones are dismissed at the end of the day.