Transportation Coordinator: Diane Baumgartner – 440-632-0261 x6005; email@example.com
2021-22 Bus Routes: Bus routes are now posted for the 2021-22 school year. Routes are subject to change as new students are added or removed. All times are approximate. If you have registered your child for school within the last two weeks, their stop may not be included in the posted routes at this time. Please email diane.baumgartner@
Auburn Career Center Bus Information
- Morning bus leaves CHS at 7:10 a.m. – all students need to be at school by 7:05 a.m. This bus parks parallel to the track. Please drop your student in the parking lot. Do not get in the flow of traffic with the buses
- 2nd bus leaves CHS at 10:15 a.m.
- Juniors return to CHS by 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon students return to CHS by 3:15 p.m.
St. Helen’s, NDCL, ND Elementary, and iSTEM Bus Information:
- Students attending these schools will ride the Auburn bus that departs CHS at 7:10 a.m.
- Students will return in the afternoon on the same bus with a drop off at the high school or at Jordak to ride the elementary buses home.
- iSTEM busing will not be available until after Labor Day and only if there is room