Transportation Coordinator: Diane Baumgartner – 440-632-0261 x6005; firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-21 Bus Routes: Bus routes are now posted for the 2020-21 school year. Routes are subject to change as new students are added or removed. If you have registered your child for school within the last two weeks, their stop may not be included in the posted routes at this time. Please call the transportation office at 440-632-0261 x6005 or email email@example.com to get bus information. Stops are listed by address, if you do not see your specific address, use your street name as a guide. As a reminder, all students should be out at their designated stop 10 minutes prior to the posted pick-up time.
Auburn Career Center Bus Information
- Morning bus leaves CHS at 7:10 a.m. – all students need to be at school by 7:05 a.m.
- 2nd bus leaves CHS at 10:15 a.m.
- Juniors return to CHS by 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon students return to CHS by 3:15 p.m.
St. Helen’s, NDCL, ND Elementary, and iSTEM Bus Information:
- Students attending these schools will ride the Auburn bus that departs CHS at 7:10 a.m.
- iSTEM busing will not be available until after Labor Day and only if there is room