Welcome to the Treasurer’s office
The Treasurer serves as the Chief Financial Officer and reports directly to the Board of Education. The Office of the Treasurer/CFO oversees all financial operations of the Cardinal Local School District. This responsibility encompasses the receipting, accounting, investing, and disbursing of all funds as required by law, and in accordance with Board of Education policies. Within these responsibilities there are major financial functions essential to the compliance, and financial operations of the school district.
Some of these functions include administering/preparing of:
- Payroll, and Employee Benefits
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Monthly and quarterly balancing and reporting
- Annual Budget/Appropriations
- Annual Financial Reports
- Compilation and submission of the Five-Year Forecast
- Providing all necessary documents and information to the State Auditor’s office for the district’s annual audit
- Collaboration with the Superintendent in the Grants Management and all other fiscal areas
The Treasurer also serves as the Public Records Officer, and Secretary to the Board of Education, maintaining official records, documents, and meeting minutes.
The Office of the Treasurer/CFO is committed to transparency, accountability, and serving the interests of all stakeholders of the Cardinal Local School District on our path to financial stability.
Treasurer Office Staff:
Treasurer’s Assistant/Payroll/Benefits Coordinator: Rebecca P. Fisher email@example.com
Accounts Payable/Fixed Assets Specialist: Julie Sly firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access Employee Benefits
Click here to download Treasurer’s Department Forms
Click here to view the District’s Financial Reports
Cardinal Local Schools
15982 E High Street
Middlefield, OH 44062